Thursday 2 August 2018

Sell, sell, sell!

I was back in at work this morning and hoping that it wouldn't be too manic! My shift was better than yesterday and at 1pm I went for some training with a colleague as from next week we're expected to try and sell gym memberships if people call up to ask for details.

We were finished by 2.30pm and I drove home, arriving just before Mike and Keith. Sophie and I spent the afternoon listing some unwanted items on ebay, including a vintage black leather biker jacket that I'd bought when I worked for Levi's in the 1990s. It has never been worn and was in fantastic condition and it aroused a lot of interest on the site! Keith also decided he no longer wanted two lovely old Levi's shirts and some black 501s so we're hoping to get some cash for all of them! It's fun selling stuff we no longer want and seeing how much interest each item gets!

It took us all afternoon to put everything on the site and then we decided to eat dinner a little early. The weather has been beautiful today with clear blue skies and sunshine. The temperatures are rising a little and it was 31c when I got into the car after work.

Dinner tonight was the cold meats and new potatoes that we should have had on Monday and after dinner Sophie and I binge watched a couple of 90 Day Fiance episodes. It was a relaxing end to a busy day!

No comments: