Thursday 30 August 2018

A long day!

My day didn't start too well when I had an argument with Mike this morning as he just wouldn't get up. I was awake at 4.30am and went downstairs at 5am to print off a posting label for another item we'd sold. Not really the best thing to do at that time of the morning, but I was toying with the idea of going back to bed for half an hour when I got back from taking Mike and I needed to take the parcel with me when I went to work!

Eventually Mike appeared and we had a row so we had a silent drive to the golf club! When I got home I didn't go back to bed and had a cup of coffee instead. Work was very busy this morning as I was mostly on my own and we'd taken over 150 calls by the time I'd finished at 3pm. Keith came to pick me up from work and we sped off to the doctor's as his leg is still not better. I drove and I really had to put my foot down to get there by 3.30pm. We arrived with a minute to spare and Keith went straight in to see the GP and explained what was happening with his leg, which is still red and swollen. He was given another week's worth of antibiotics and on the way home we called into the Post Office yet again!

Sophie has been at work today and it was great when she got home at 5pm and we could relax!

No comments: