Saturday 18 August 2018

Busy Saturday!

Both Sophie and I were at work today and we went in separately as there was no way Keith could pick me up in the afternoon after my shift. It was quite a pleasant day and I worked with Sue up until 2pm when she left. We weren't that busy with phone calls but I was glad to go home at 4pm and make sure that Keith was OK. He felt better in himself but now his leg was burning and itchy which was really uncomfortable.

I didn't do an awful lot when I got home but I did prepare the vegetables for dinner. Keith had helped by cooking the mince for our cottage pie so after Sophie and I had relaxed with a drink we made the evening meal.

Mike had been out seeing a new (female) friend and had had dinner with her family. He arrived home as we were eating and had a plateful of cottage pie so at least most of it was eaten! We seem to be throwing away a lot of food lately as we never know whether Mike is going to eat with us or not!

After dinner we watched Primal Fear starring Richard Gere and a very young Helen from The Affair! It was released in 1996 so it was as old as Sophie! It was a great film and made a lovely end to a busy day!


No comments: