Monday 20 August 2018

It's all go!

I was back in at work this morning and I drove my own car as Sophie was meeting a friend at the leisure centre where I work, to go to the gym and then have a coffee. I quickly saw her on reception and then dashed back to my desk as today was very busy indeed!

At 2pm I went to collect Mike and before going home I popped into the post office at Brixworth to send off four parcels that we'd sold yesterday. I then treated him to a bag of cookies in the Co-op and bought some little fudge cakes to enjoy with a cup of tea. We arrived home just after Sophie and after enjoying our tea and cake Keith and I went over to Tesco to buy some bits and bobs, just so he could have a change of scene as he was going a bit mad cooped up in the house!

I have to confess to having a nap on the sofa as I took Mike to work again this morning, and probably will continue to take him all this week as Keith's leg is showing no signs of improving. It was a lovely thought though, that I'm now off until Thursday!

Sophie and I made dinner in the evening and cooked Pasta Carbonara. It was delicious tonight and the small bottle of wine we added really gave it a lovely flavour!

No comments: