Wednesday 4 July 2018

Time for a chop!

Sophie and I had a hairdresser's appointment at 10am this morning and it was great to sit and relax for a while and be pampered! I love having my hair washed and the girl who did it for me did a very good job!

I was told off for wearing my hair up in a ponytail, but the hairdresser made my hair look lovely when he'd finished. It was all shiny and the fringe was straight!

Before we went home we called into the Co-op and bought some foods for lunch as my parents were coming over. I can't remember the last time they'd been to the house and I wanted them to see Sophie's new bedroom and her graduation dress.

Back home we prepared lunch and I gave the downstairs rooms a quick hoover. We had a nice lunch and Mum and Dad loved Sophie's dress. She looked stunning and wore her new belt and shoes. I'm now just praying that on the day the weather will be beautiful. It would be so ironic if we have bad weather after the heatwave we're going through at the moment!

I had about half an hour to sit down after Mum and Dad had gone and it had become a lot hotter than this morning! We stayed outside in the playground for the whole of the after-school club session and today was the first day I felt uncomfortably hot. There was hardly any breeze and no clouds to soften the glare of the sun! Phew! It was lovely to get home and relax with a cold beer and the fan blowing on us!

No comments: