Sunday 8 July 2018

Feeling wiped out!

I had a bad night's sleep and woke up feeling I'd been hit over the head with something heavy! I was also really hot and I'm getting a bit fed up with these temperatures now! Thank goodness it's set to get a bit cooler in the middle of next week!

Sophie and I went to get Mike from work again and today we had a clear run both ways...no arguments with horse riders, thankfully! I changed our bedding and did mounds of washing before popping to Tesco to get some beer for Keith and calling to see Mum and Dad who were enjoying the cool breeze in the garden.

After putting all the bedding back on (it smelt lovely) I spent the rest of the afternoon doing very little. I napped for quite a while and at 6pm Sophie woke me up to see if I wanted a drink. I had one G&T but that was it for me this evening! I felt absolutely wiped out for some reason and had no energy at all.

Sophie and Keith had made paella for dinner and I ate a bit but had no appetite either. I just wanted to go to sleep! While Soph and Mike washed up I watered the garden and was pleased to see my strawberry plant producing lots of little green fruit. I can't wait for them to ripen, hopefully by next Sunday when it's the Wimbledon final!

Needless to say, after dinner I decided to have an early night and I was in bed by 9pm!

No comments: