Monday 14 May 2018

Start of another week!

I had a pleasant morning at work, doing extra jobs and helping with the Box Office returns so that made the time go quickly. Outside, the weather was beautiful and after a cool start, the day became warmer.

I saw Keith and Mike when I was driving home as we were all held up by the arrival of a mobile home in a field on the outskirts of a nearby village. After a quick change and a chat with Sophie it was off to school where Lisa was in a chatty mood. We spent the entire session outside and only had six children to look after. The two who normally go quite late went before 5pm but we had another young lad who was picked up at 5.30pm so we didn't really gain much time!

I sped home and Keith made me a Vodka and tonic...bliss! I did some research for our French trip and discovered that the stretch of coastline between Calais and Boulogne is called the Cote d'Opal and has some lovely beaches and small towns. I think we'll head for there if it's a nice day!

No comments: