Friday 19 January 2018

Taxi duties!

It was very frosty this morning but at least we had clear skies on the way to work and it was noticeably lighter. It won't be long before the days get longer!

Keith took me in again and I had a much better session at work. I finished at 2pm and Keith and I went to get Sophie from uni before heading home. Mike was getting a lift to Brixworth with a friend and had been gone all night as he'd stayed over.

At after-school club we only had four children so it was a lot quieter! We took them outside for a while and then watched The Lego Movie as the bulb has been replaced in the projector. All the children were gone by 5.45pm so I sped home to collect Sophie who was meeting friends in town and looking forward to a cocktail or two!

On the way we picked up Mike from Brixworth and we didn't get back home until 7pm. I hastily sorted out dinner even though Keith had suggested we go and get fish and chips from Broughton. I didn't want to have to drive there, though, and try and park, so I decided to do dinner at home anyway. It didn't take long!

After dinner we started watching the latest episode of Vera but Keith fell asleep! I managed to stay awake even though I was pretty tired myself! We left to collect Sophie at 9.30pm and it was great to finally get home and relax after a busy day and a hectic week!

No comments: