Thursday 11 January 2018

Parents' evening

I was at work today and took ET for the first time. It really is a lovely car to drive. The morning passed pleasantly enough and it was quite busy so the time went quickly. I sped home at 2pm, managed to have some lunch and then it was off to the school.

We didn't have many children this afternoon and they had all been picked up by 5.30pm which was a bonus as Keith and I were due to go to a Parents' Evening at college.  I arrived home at the same time as Keith and Sophie who had driven in the dark from uni, her first time of driving at night. She wasn't impressed!

Keith and I picked up Mike from Brixworth and then carried on into town to the college. We didn't have to wait long to see Mike's teacher who said he was doing OK, but he could do better! The story of his life!

We weren't as late as we thought we'd be so it was home to spaghetti bolognese and a relaxing evening in front of the box!

No comments: