Wednesday 10 January 2018

Getting things done!

We all woke up a little late this morning and unfortunately the weather hadn't improved much!

Sophie drove to uni at about 10am but until she picks up a parking permit, she can't park in the car park. Hopefully, she'll get it by the end of the week, although at the moment she is only in on a Wednesday and a Thursday.

We came home and I set about completing some chores that had been on my "To Do" list. I felt very satisfied when I'd worked my way through most of them by the time it came to collect Sophie again! I booked a spa retreat day in February which was a gift for Sophie and I from my Mum. I'm really looking forward to a bit of pampering and a facial!

The weather brightened up a bit at midday and we actually saw the sun and some blue sky. It was lovely. Sophie drove home and then it was time for me to go to school. We were able to go outside for a while but the sun and blue skies soon disappeared to be replaced with grey skies and a heavy fog. Not very pleasant!

We were at work until 5.30pm and then it was back home until 6pm when we had to venture out into the horrible night to pick up Mike from Brixworth. The fog was really thick and visibility was very poor. I didn't think it would be fair for Sophie to drive so I took my car and it was a great relief when we finally got back home!

No comments: