Monday 22 January 2018

Monday again!

It was a good job Keith drove me to work today as the car park was full! That's the first time I've known that happen!

Work was OK and Fran and I were answering the calls on our own as Sara was staring later today. I felt guilty when she rushed in, in a bit of a flap as I had a few queries for her and she had a meeting to go to!

Time passed very quickly today and when I left at 2pm Keith and Sophie were waiting for me. The car park was still full and one car was having a lot of difficulty getting out of a space so I was really glad I hadn't driven. When we got home I had a quick sandwich and then it was off to after-school club where we had eleven children to look after. It was great that we were able to get out into the fresh air for half an hour.

While I was doing the washing up after the children's snack I had a chat with Sarah which took up a fair bit of time! When I went back into the hall, there was paper and pens everywhere and stuff all over the floor! The children seem to prefer playing with the climbing apparatus and balls rather than the stuff we get out for them!

We left at just before 6pm and it was great to get home and jump into a bath as I felt quite cold, even though the weather has been milder today. After dinner of Pasta Carbonara cooked by Sophie and Keith, my daughter and I snuggled up on the sofa with Monty and binge-watched Modern Family!

No comments: