Monday 29 January 2018

Monday rolls around again!

The weekends whizz by and all too soon it's Monday morning again! Keith took me into work and we saw a beautiful sunrise.





Work passed very pleasantly as there were only three of us in the office. Sophie and Keith picked me up at 2pm and we went home to have a quick bite to eat and a cup of tea.

At after-school club I learnt I was to be on my own for an hour as Lisa was taking her son to the doctor's at 4pm. As I only had six children (all of whom were my favourites) it wasn't a problem and we had a very pleasant session playing outside and using up all the foods in the cupboard for snack. While the children ate we talked about life and the universe which was great!

Lisa returned at 4.30pm and by about 5.45pm all the children had gone. Now I have two days off! Well, I still have after-school club, but I do love Monday evenings!

No comments: