Friday 12 January 2018

Friday! Phew!

Keith drove me to work this morning and it was horrible - dark, misty and rainy. I will be so glad when I can drive in the daylight!

This morning was quite challenging with some complicated phone calls and I was mightily glad to finish my shift at 2pm and go home. Sophie and Keith picked me up and we drove home in ET - Sophie is getting a lot of driving in at the moment which is great!

After-school club was very quiet - we only had four children and two of them were Lisa's but we had a lovely afternoon, managing to get out for half an hour and then the children made their own pizzas. Afterwards we let them use the iPads while I mopped the hall floor. They were all very well behaved so it was a great afternoon.

Sophie and Keith collected me but when we went to take Keith to the pub he thought better of it as there had been a funeral going on since the early afternoon and the place was still packed. He said he was going to go to The White Horse, so we dropped him off but after ten minutes, just as I was sitting down to relax, he called us to pick him up! I knew he should have just gone home in the first place! I went to collect him and then it was time for a glass of wine while he cooked the dinner. I don't think he was that amused!

No comments: