Monday 27 November 2017

Very disgruntled!

I was at work at 8am this morning and discovered an email that had been sent last week regarding my Loss of Earnings certificate. The HR department were adamant they weren't going to sign the form which made me really angry and frustrated. It was all down to me being a casual employee with no guaranteed hours even though I'd been asked by Sara to do every Monday, Thursday and Friday up until Christmas. It made me reluctant to do any more work, to be honest and I was tempted to walk out!

However, I made it through the morning and went to get Sophie from uni before dropping her off at work. I then had barely ten minutes at home before I was back out again to the school for my three hour stint there.

We had very few children and we were all finished by 5.15pm. I went home and spent half an hour watching Pointless before going to pick Sophie up at 6.30pm. It was great to finally get home and relax!

No comments: