Saturday 11 November 2017

Catch up Saturday!

It was bliss this morning to not have to rush anywhere - apart from taking Sophie to work - and when we returned, I made a list of all the things I had got behind with. The last three days have been a bit hectic and even the poor birds in the garden were running out of food! Saturdays have lately been a day when I can finally catch up with myself and take a breather!

I caught up with writing this, tidied up the conservatory and sorted out some paperwork, as well as doing lots of little jobs that I'd delayed because of lack of time. I even managed to order a new phone and was kept hanging on for ages when I tried to cancel my old phone contract. I gave up in the end!

I took Mike to Brixworth at lunchtime as he is off to a party tonight and told me he was getting a lift home. It's only in the next village so that was reassuring!

Keith and I picked up Sophie in the evening and enjoyed a delicious coq au vin for dinner. The season of Christmas films has started and the adverts are beginning to appear on the TV! It's only six weeks away!

No comments: