Thursday 2 November 2017

Scary film!

I had quite an enjoyable session at work today as there was just one other woman and me manning the phones and the office was very quiet. Yesterday was noisy as a lot of the supervisors were in and one woman in particular thought it was a great idea to spend the session cackling away like a witch and completely ignoring the fact that we were trying to hear customers on the phone! I get on very well with Sue who was working with me and in between calls we had a nice chat!

Keith picked me up at 2pm and we rushed off home so I could grab some lunch before starting work again at 3pm. We all stayed inside this afternoon and as we had about thirteen children it did get a bit noisy! We played monopoly but some of the other children kept demanding our attention so it was hard to concentrate! I also promised to find out the rules of chess so we could all learn how to play properly!

Back at home Sophie and I indulged in a couple of episodes of Modern Family and then watched the 1978 film Halloween after dinner. Sophie watched mainly from behind a cushion and there was a fair amount of screaming going on, both on the television and off!


No comments: