Tuesday 21 November 2017

Feeling festive!

It was great to be facing a few hours of freedom but we did have to go to Tesco to sort out meals for Tuesday and Wednesday, so maybe not that good!

We dropped Mike off at college and we were late as there were roadworks on the A43. I knew I should have gone the other way! We took Sophie to uni and then called to see Mum and Dad before we went shopping. Keith managed to fix their oven light for them and we had a chat over a cup of coffee. They have had some work done in their garden and it looked great - it really finished off the landscaping and it's another area for them to sit in if they want to.

We popped to Tesco and Keith managed to spend £80 even though we'd just popped in for a few bits! I picked up the Christmas food brochure to have a look at - I love seeing all the different festive foods and even if I don't order anything, it's nice to see it all looking so beautiful!

We returned home, had lunch and before I knew it, it was time to collect Sophie from uni. I dropped her off at home and then it was time to go into work. We only had eight children this evening so it was nice and quiet!

As soon as I returned home I was dragged into the conservatory to play a game of cards with some popcorn and a drink. Bliss!

No comments: