Sunday 26 November 2017

Getting ahead of myself!

We went to see my parents this morning for a coffee (Dad was playing about with his machine) and I bought them some fancy biscuits as we're always eating theirs!

We stayed until 11am and then returned home where Sophie put a colour on my hair. Keith took Mike to work as I was half-way through the procedure! It did look so much better when Sophie finished and all the grey bits have gone! Hooray!

Today the morning has been lovely and sunny but it clouded over in the afternoon. I swept up all the leaves from the front garden and managed to fill the wheelie bin. It was great to be out in the fresh air and just before the sun set Keith, Sophie and I went for a walk to see the horses with Monty. As soon as they saw us the horses came over and ate some carrots that we'd taken with us.


We walked around the estate with a very frisky Monty and then it was home to write out some Christmas cards. I keep the previous year's cards for reference so I ended up bringing down all the decorations to keep in the conservatory, Next Sunday we will be putting them all up!

No comments: