Monday 20 November 2017

Back to work.

I was up and and out very early this morning and left my family sleeping, which was a horrible feeling!

Work was busy and although we did have a slight lull mid-morning, the time passed very quickly. I picked up Sophie from uni and sped home to have lunch. I'd bought a Scotch egg yesterday from Beckworth and I'd forgotten to take it with me to work!

At the after school club we had just seven children so it was quite cosy in the hall as it grew dark outside. Poppy and Syd were pleased to see me and we played monopoly for the first hour.

We managed to get away at just before 6pm and it was home to relax while Keith prepared dinner of jacket potatoes and roast chicken. I called the court and was told I wasn't needed on Tuesday so at least I'll be able to have a lazy-ish morning tomorrow!

No comments: