Monday 6 November 2017

Time flies!

Today has seen, for us anyway, the first frost of the season and we had mist as well, which added to the beautiful scenery on the way to work. I heartily wished I'd had my camera with me to capture the gorgeous images of the sun appearing through the fog.

Work was ok, but quite busy so the time flew, which was a good thing! I escaped at 2pm, dashed home and enjoyed a sandwich in the conservatory with Sophie and Keith. Sophie had had a good driving lesson and now feels more confident about her upcoming driving test, thank goodness.

Work at the after-school club was very quiet - we only had six children with us so it was lovely, actually! We sat and played Monopoly and chatted to them, which was great. For once, Lisa and I were left in the school alone at the end of the session so it was a bit creepy when it was time to go home!

I drove home and enjoyed a couple of drinks before Sophie and I cooked Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner. It was delicious and creamy and was pronounced one of the best I'd ever made, but I did have some great help!

No comments: