Wednesday 6 January 2016

Drowning in paperwork

Today Keith and I tackled the huge amount of old papers that have been stored in the cabinet in the front room. As I was getting rid of it I wanted to try and find room for all the stuff in our other cabinet.

We put the heating on in the conservatory and settled down to go through all the stuff. Keith found payroll slips and other papers going back to 1995! It was bin day today so we were able to get a lot of non-confidential papers out into the recycling boxes before they were collected. We now have a huge pile of paper that needs shredding so I'll be working through that over the next few days!


In the afternoon, just to get out of the house for five minutes, we drove over to Broughton to get a newspaper and to show Sophie my Mum and Dad's new house. There were a whole host of workmen beavering away inside so hopefully they may be in before planned. I know that would please them very much!

No comments: