Saturday 19 December 2015

More running around...

Sophie was very reluctant to go to work today, poor thing. She'd been out last night with the girls from work and after a heavy meal hadn't slept well. I reminded her that she only had today to do and then she was off until next Sunday.

Keith and I took her into work and then it was home to do some housework and more packing for our trip. Keith went off to watch some football in the afternoon and I curled up on the sofa and watched "Cinderella" which was lovely.

In the evening we took Mike to a friend's party, picked Sophie up from work and then after dropping her off home, Keith and I went to the pub for a quick drink. It was surprisingly quiet in there but one of the regulars was on his way to becoming very obnoxious and aggressive so we left earlier than planned. I didn't want to witness a big argument!

We returned home, ate Keith's delicious curry for dinner and then waited up until 11pm when it was time to collect Mike. He called us to say he was going to walk Heather home from the party which I wasn't too happy about, but on the dot of 11pm he arrived at the car where we normally meet him. I drove home to a nightcap of whisky and then thankfully went to bed!

No comments: