Monday 14 December 2015

Grey days

The weather today has been truly horrible with dark grey skies and rain. It's still very mild and I think we're on track to have the warmest December for 70 years!

After dropping Sophie off at uni  (Mike wasn't feeling well and had stayed at home) Keith and I visited the new Aldi in Kingsthorpe. There were hardly any people about (it was only just 9am) so we were able to wander about freely and do the second half of our weekly shop.

From Aldi we drove to the Weston Favell Centre which was already starting to get busy. I dread to think what it'll be like next week! Luckily we won't be here to see it! I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon doing housework and giving the en-suite a particularly good clean. I'm really looking forward to the New Year when we can start again in this room and give it a makeover!




No comments: