Sunday 27 September 2015

Sunny Sunday

It's been another beautiful day today with plenty of sunshine and blue skies. This fair weather is set to last all next week and long may it continue! It's so lovely to be able to look forward to sunny, dry weather!

I took Sophie to work and when I returned home I cleaned little Jazzy Jim which was in dire need of a good scrub! Nobody else ever seems willing to clean the car so it was down to me! My own car needed washing as well but I decided to leave it until tomorrow. I still can't get used to the fact that I'm no longer working and I have to say I'm really enjoying it at the moment. Ask me again when winter sets in and you might get a different answer!

I spent the afternoon doing some research on Keith's family tree and before I knew it, it was time to go and collect Sophie. Time is flying by!

No comments: