Sunday 13 September 2015

Enjoying the last of the summer sun

After dropping Sophie off at work today I called to see Mum and Dad and have a cup of coffee with them. We chatted about how different we were finding our lives now that we no longer ran our business and I think we're all a little sad that things have changed so much, even though it was a change we all wanted.

I helped them sort out the printer for their computer and then it was home to hoover the house and make a start on the garden. I mowed the front verge which took me all of two minutes and then spent the rest of the afternoon giving the back garden a really good tidy up. It all looked so much better when I finished!

At intervals I sat on our little seat with Monty and watched the birds flit about, and in particular the robin who kept appearing and looking at me intently! It's been a beautiful day today with lots of sunshine and blue skies, perfect for getting out into the garden and doing some much-needed work!


No comments: