Sunday 6 September 2015

Sunday chores

After the sloth of yesterday I gave the ground floor of the house a good clean today and we made sure that Mike was all ready for his return to school tomorrow. This meant gluing on a strip of ribbon around both sleeves of his blazer as he will be a Prefect when he starts back.

Mike and Keith disappeared off to the barber's this morning so Mikey could get a haircut and it was lovely to potter about the house doing my jobs on my own. Bliss! Sophie was at work but I'm hoping she'll have some time off next week.

It's been a gorgeous day and I did manage to sit in the garden for a while to soak up the sun in between cleaning. Monty came out with me and was very affectionate and together we watched the birds visiting the feeders hanging from our Eucalyptus tree.

After collecting Sophie from work and bringing her home we watched A Place In The Sun about a woman looking for a holiday home in Barbados. Lucky thing!


No comments: