Sunday 20 September 2015

Day of rest?

Today I've been very busy doing housework, changing beds and doing some gardening. I didn't really start until lunchtime but managed to cram a lot into the afternoon so felt very pleased with myself. Mike wanted to be dropped off into town at 1pm and of course, Sophie was at work all day so there was a fair bit of driving about to do before I could start.

I had to ask Keith to come and help me with the barrel as I couldn't get one of the plants out at all...it was well and truly bedded in! I managed to rescue all the daffodil bulbs that were buried in the soil and I transplanted them and the little fuchsia into the new clay pot. We transported all the soil into one of our beds and the robin made an appearance, obviously hoping for a crop of worms to appear!


No comments: