Tuesday 1 September 2015

Back to it!

It was back to work for Sophie today and I also did a lot of things on the computer for the business. I was sitting at the table in the conservatory at 8am!

Mum and Dad came around for a cup of coffee and they took a lot of letters away with them to post out for me. We're slowly getting nearer to everything being sorted out but it has taken me longer than I expected due to a lot of loose ends needing to be tied up.

In the afternoon Keith and I went to Tesco to buy dinner - this is getting to be a regular thing now! I'm not sure how I feel about it, to be honest!

Keith and Mike had their dinner early tonight as both of them are out this evening...Mike back to Army cadets for the first time in a month, and Keith to a football match. This means that Sophie and I can have a girly night in for a change! I picked her up from work at 6pm and then we returned home to cook Chicken Kiev with mashed potatoes and sweetcorn. In between eating and collecting Mike we watched You've Got Mail, one of my favourite films. It was bliss to sit and relax and watch a good film.

At 9.15pm we went off to pick up Mike from Moulton and it was just like old times! I can hardly believe it's been a month since he went and the last time it was still light at 9.30pm. Tonight it was very dark so Autumn is well and truly on its way. When we got home we watched the rest of the film and all of us had a late night for a change!

No comments: