Tuesday 8 July 2014

Shocker!

It's been a fairly long day at work today as Sophie and I were in until 6pm - I'm so glad Maureen is back tomorrow!


Keith was glued to the television after dinner as he was watching the cricket, so Sophie and I went out into the garden and I potted up the plants I bought on Sunday. It was a beautiful evening and we had a good chat (well, Sophie did most of the talking!) in the garden and it made a lovely change from being in the house. We really should make the most of these long sunny evenings as before long it'll be dark at 4pm...what a thought!

After we'd picked Mikey up from Army Cadets, we all watched the Brazil v Germany game, which was a real shocker! I'd been tempted to have a bet on Germany winning and I wish I had now! 7-1 to the Germans! Wow!

No comments: