Monday 21 July 2014

Monday again!

So, today is the last day we'll be closed to the public before the school holidays start on Thursday. Again, it's been a warm day and not really ideal to be cleaning our big tube slides, but they had to be done as the next time we'd be able to do them would be the 8 September...it doesn't bear thinking about!

Dad and I cleaned the slides and the sweat just ran down my face in little rivers...yuk! What was horrible was that I'd booked to have an eyebrow shape at the gym straight after work so I was a bit worried about turning up all sweaty!

I needn't have worried as by the time I went I felt a lot cooler and the beauty therapist chatted away happily, thank goodness. She made a great job of my eyebrows so now they look a lot neater. I felt a bit guilty for having the treatment and then hotfooting it home without doing a workout, but it was hot and it just didn't feel the same without Soph with me!

Talking of which, she is now in Barcelona and sent me a great photo from the plane of her and Laura, both of them looking very excited! I think the best thing to do over the next ten days is to stay very busy so I don't think too much about what she's getting up to!

I arrived home and had a cool bath before Keith and I took the Mini back to Mum and Dad. It's been great to borrow it for a while but I don't want my parents to think we're taking advantage and I did miss driving my car!

No comments: