Tuesday 29 July 2014

Clear out!

There was a return to the hot and sunny weather today but weirdly enough, we were busier than yesterday!

Mum and I spent most of the morning clearing out one of our units and bagging up all the old papers and files that will have to be disposed of soon. Delving into the old cardboard boxes was a bit hazardous as I was terrified of coming across a huge hairy spider or maybe even a rat...but luckily we escaped unscathed! As I was walking backwards and forwards to the bin the crows were always somewhere about, probably keeping a close eye on me in case I suddenly produced some food!

In the afternoon we drove over to Tesco where I bought some cheese and biscuits for dinner. We had planned on going to The Queen's Arms in Bulwick to scout it out for a possible Anniversary dinner, but neither of us really fancied the 50 mile round trip after dropping Mikey off at Army Cadets so we decided to go another time.

After work I came home and fell asleep on the sofa...well, it had been a hot and busy day!

No comments: