Tuesday 22 July 2014

Serious discussions...

I had a great Facebook chat with my daughter this morning and she sounded very happy, which is great. I do miss her, though, especially at work as I'd got used to having her around with us!

We had a meeting with our Accountant this morning as several months ago we made the big decision to sell the business and we were meeting with the potential buyers to thrash out the best way of doing it. I'd been dreading the meeting but it all turned out very well and we were much more optimistic when we left to go back to work.

Surprisingly we were quite busy and we had to look after Reception while Polly helped out in the kitchen. Tomorrow, we're even busier with several parties throughout the day so that's good!

The afternoon grew hotter and hotter and our customers melted away. By 3.30pm we'd all had enough of wading through paperwork and we felt we could get away with an early departure!

No comments: