Sunday 13 July 2014

Ooh la la!!

Today, despite the sudden downpours of rain, work called to say that Sophie wasn't needed, which was a bit annoying as we could have planned something to do today if I'd known she didn't have to go in!

My plans to do some housework were put on hold and we went off to the gym for lunch before heading off to Castle Ashby for the French Food market that was being held there. As I predicted it was packed with people and we milled about looking at the stalls and being tempted into buying a Crepe with Nutella! We shared the sweet dessert and managed to get chocolate all over our faces! Not a great look!

After about half an hour we'd had enough of the crowds so we headed for home to relax for the rest of the afternoon. Keith wanted me to cook the pulled pork again so I prepared that and after dinner we settled down to watch the football. Keith had Argentina in the sweep at the pub so he wasn't very happy that Germany won 1-0! Never mind!

No comments: