Monday 3 February 2014

Relief!

Today we were supposed to have been going to the North-east for Keith's niece's funeral but obviously this was out of the question. I spent the day at work doing various jobs, none of which involved cleaning, thank goodness! At 3pm I went to collect Sophie from school and then it was home in time for Mikey who takes the bus.

Keith had had his angiogram and the results were very good - no problems with his heart at all - but they will keep him in until tomorrow to have a look at his lungs in case a blood clot is causing the pain in his chest. This was a huge relief for us and Keith was very pleased indeed that all looked well with his heart as he was convinced this was the problem.

I went to see him in the evening and he was looking great - very well and rested! I wish the same could be said for me!

No comments: