Sunday 9 February 2014

Not a good day!

I had so much planned for today and it's all gone a bit wrong!

I listened to the weather forecast which said that today would be dry and bright so I planned on getting out into the garden, washing both cars and making one more trip to the tip. However, the weather wasn't brilliant and there was still a nasty, cold wind blowing...not an ideal day to be sweeping up leaves!

I did venture out though and managed to collect all the leaves and branches that had gathered in front of the house. After about half an hour I started to feel dizzy again (this is becoming a problem) so I went inside and had a cup of coffee before going out again.

However, the dizziness persisted which forced me to go back inside and lie down, something I really didn't want to do. I took some Ibuprofen as I suspect I have arthritis in my neck but today they didn't work at all and the light-headedness lasted the rest of the day forcing me to abandon my plans and stay inside.

I called Mum as we had planned on going to Beckworth Emporium in the afternoon and cancelled as I was frightened of driving because I felt so dizzy. Foolishly, I had a bath and then felt even worse!

Thankfully, by the evening I felt better and tomorrow I'll make an appointment to see the doctor. I suspect that my intake of caffeine this morning may have also had something to do with my head feeling so strange so I may lay off the Espressos in the future!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get the docs Jane!
Do you think the dizzy spells could be stress, worrying over Keith? Or doing to much knowing you!
I used to get them when i was tired on nightshift.
jigs :)

Janie said...

Hi jigs! I think I need a holiday! Have a doctor's appointment booked for Wednesday so shall see what she says. Could be stress! xx