Friday 7 February 2014

Friday again!

Another week has flown past and Friday has rolled over again. Mum and I popped to Booker and saw the owner of our rival play centre there! That's twice in two days! I know he knew who I was as he gave me a wry look as he passed by, as if to say "This is not really what I want to be doing today". He had a trolley piled high with shopping whereas we only had a few bits...so glad that we get our order delivered now!

We were busy at work but we had extra help so I was able to focus on office jobs and get everything finished for the weekend. After I'd picked Sophie up from school we left early to take a dress back to New Look and to look for the DVD of season 2 of How I Met Your Mother as she was getting withdrawal symptoms already!

It meant we were early for the gym which was quiet. We added a new exercise to our regime - a hand cycle which was fun, but hard going! Our session ended in the spa with a relaxing time as usual before it was time to head home, prepare the dinner and pick Keith up from the pub.

In the evening we watched the last two episodes of The Bridge and I was slightly disappointed with the finish...I know there's going to be a third series so I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next!

No comments: