Monday 24 February 2014

Frustrations!

This morning, Keith took Mikey to school and then went into work while I stayed at home with Sophie who felt better but was still having problems with her sight. I called the eye clinic at 9am and was told that someone would call me back with an appointment but it would most likely be this afternoon.

Because we both felt a lot better we went into work so I could do a couple of jobs that had to be done today. Sophie looked pale and tired still, so after doing what I had to we went home and I did all the ironing while she lolled on the sofa.

The call I was expecting came through at midday and we were told we had an appointment on Thursday at 3pm! I spoke to the on-call doctor who said it could be an "occular" migraine which means that the patient gets an "aura" but no headache with it. Sophie said things had improved slightly but I was disappointed that we couldn't be seen until later in the week.

Keith came home mid afternoon and he said he felt rough now, with a sore throat, bad head and cough! I don't believe it! What is wrong with all of us this year! I could easily just get on a plane and fly away to a warm sunny country at the moment!

No comments: