Tuesday 4 February 2014

Home!

At last Keith is back home and he doesn't have anything wrong with his lungs either, so we still don't know what is causing the pain in his chest. I suspect it may be a tear in his muscle as he's had a bad cough and he does really let rip! Hopefully all will return to normal now!

I went home at 3pm and as the weather was so nice I did a couple of jobs outside which gave me the opportunity to finally meet one half of the couple who have moved in next door. Tom was parking his car on the drive and we chatted for quite a while about the move and pubs in the local area (anyone would think I am a frequent habitue of pubs!). He was very friendly and chatty so now I just need to meet Emma, his wife (or maybe partner? I don't know).

Just as I sat down after preparing dinner the phone rang and it was Keith to say he could come home...now! I hurriedly drove to the hospital and he dressed in his outdoor clothes to go home. He was mightily relieved to be out with nothing wrong!

My evening was still busy, though, as I had to take Mikey to Army Cadets and finish off the dinner of stir-fried chicken and vegetables!

No comments: