Thursday 20 February 2014

A busy household!

After work today (and it was a very busy one!) Sue came around for a drink and some nibbles. Sophie also had three friends coming over as well so it was a bit manic in our household this evening!

Sue brought a beautiful New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc called The Ned with her which was delicious. I've since found out it's available from Waitrose so I'll definitely be going to get some! We had veggies and dips to eat, plus crisps so I certainly didn't need any dinner after all that. Keith took Mikey to KFC as a treat and I cooked the girls Sophie's favourite meatball and pasta dish.

After The Ned I opened a bottle of The Liberator Chenin Blanc but I have to say I preferred Sue's choice of wine - very drinkable, fresh and flowery.

After Sue had gone the girls took our place in the conservatory while Keith and I relaxed in the living room. We were turfed out of there at 10.30pm, though, so the girls could watch some films. As two of them are due into work tomorrow I hoped they weren't going to have a late night!


No comments: