Tuesday 11 February 2014

My car is really a taxi...

Tuesdays are normally spent catching up with paperwork and today was no exception so it was good to get home and finish off cleaning my car (I'd put it through the carwash on the way home) in the fresh air. No doubt it will rain all night now!

Sophie was meeting two of her friends for dinner tonight so I dropped her off at the Oriental Paradise restaurant in Billing while Keith took Mikey to Army cadets...will this taxi-driving ever come to an end?

We arrived home at the same time and had a very casual dinner as the children were out. At 9pm we both went to collect Mikey and then we drove over to pick up Sophie who'd had a great time and was stuffed. She said she had a "food baby" and they certainly made the most of the "All you can eat" menu! I am also going to this restaurant on Thursday evening with friends but I won't be making such a piggie of myself! Food baby indeed!!!

No comments: