Friday 1 November 2013

Ah! The end of the week!

We've had the busiest day of our week at work so far which meant that I was roped in for a short while to wash up and clear tables (and sort out a mess in the Ladies' loos, but the less said about that the better!).

Mikey came in with Keith when he brought Sophie in to work and my dad took him to a shop in Northampton and bought him an air rifle... Last weekend they were practising with my Dad's rifle and Mikey did really well with the target so they've now bonded over weapons! Mikey is under the strictest of instructions to look after it and behave responsibly and it can only be used for target practice so let's hope he keeps to his side of the bargain!

After work we drove to Audi to drop off my registration papers and a copy of my tax disc. It wasn't really the ideal time to do it and the traffic was horrendous all the way there and then even worse on the way to the gym as I decided to cut straight across town. It was 5pm by the time we reached Virgin and we met Liam in the car park and swapped Audi stories. He was surprised to learn that I was trading in the A1 after having it for just two years, but understood perfectly my reasons. I just hope he doesn't think I'm a copycat as he has a beautiful A6 estate!

It was a bit too late to work out so we headed straight for the pool and had a good swim in an almost (at times) empty pool. Bliss!



No comments: