Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Big Clean...

Keith went into work early for me this morning as the scissor lift was due to be picked up and I really wanted him to deal with it rather than me!

Today was mostly spent cleaning - everything is covered in a fine layer of dust so I cleaned the Tots area and made sure everything was ready for when we re-open on Friday. I also cleaned all the surfaces in the kitchen and took in the Booker order. The floor men had stopped all the buffing and were starting to lay the vinyl so things were looking good.





I cleaned from 9am until 3pm and was looking forward to going to the gym for a well-earned rest in the spa! I knew I wasn't going to have a workout before I even left home this morning so I'd just packed my swimsuit and a towel!

I spent 45 minutes in the spa, alternating between the steam room, the sauna and the jacuzzi in an attempt to get warm! My relaxing session was finished off with a hot shower before calling into work on the way home to make sure the gates were shut. It was heaven to finally get home and have dinner!

No comments: