Wednesday 27 November 2013

Plans thwarted...

Work seems to dominate my life at the moment and today was no exception. I asked Polly whether she'd managed to get someone in at work this evening to look after the two parties we had booked but she said she'd had no reply from the girls she'd contacted. I just knew that in the end I'd be asking Sophie to work (I approach her with a white flag) and that our plans to go to the gym would be cancelled.

Keith and I went out and about during the day and I spent quite some time in Jones's looking at the Christmas decorations and deciding where I'm going to put one of our trees at home. The big white one will go in the conservatory as usual but at the moment we have a two seater sofa in the window in our lounge and I like it there. No doubt I will have to find another home for it, though, so we can have the smaller "Scandinavian" tree there!

As predicted Sophie and I never got to the gym which was very annoying. We eventually left work at almost 6.30pm so it was far too late to even attempt a session in the spa. I did try on my pirate outfit though, and at least gave everyone a good laugh!

No comments: