Sunday 17 November 2013

Dull and grey...and the weather wasn't much better!

Today has been horrible, the very worst of winter weather. The sky remained grey all day, there was a nasty drizzle in the wind and we never saw the sun at all.

I was up early again, this time at about 6am, and I managed to catch the end of The Birds...not sure I'll ever look at my crows in the same way again! By 9am I was showered and dressed and Keith and I went to get the Sunday papers, calling in to have a coffee with mum on the way home.

I took Sophie to work at 11am and called into Next to buy a voucher for one of our staff who was leaving today.I managed a relaxing session in the spa at the gym and then it was home to loll about on the sofa to store up some energy for tomorrow when we close again at work. I'm not going to clean, the plan is to start painting!

No comments: