Saturday 16 March 2013

Grumpy!

It's been yet another wet and horrible Saturday and I know I really should have gone to the gym while Sophie was at work, but I ended up moping around the house instead, feeling guilty that I wasn't doing anything, but not wanting to do anything either!

The sun did make an appearance in the afternoon but it was short-lived! I went to pick Sophie up from work and we headed off for a swim but I was very annoyed when we got there and found the pool closed again! This time I had a word with one of the Reception staff who said that somebody (I presume a child) had been sick in it. This is getting very annoying as obviously parents are taking their children into the main pool when they're not well, or worse, not toilet-trained. When I was a member ten years ago, children were rarely seen in the main pool and were only allowed in if the children's pool was closed. I think it's about time that children under a certain age are not allowed in if this keeps happening.

Disappointed, we returned home and I tried to persuade Keith to go for a walk with me, but England were playing Wales in the Rugby so he just looked at me and laughed...grrrrr!

No comments: