Wednesday 13 March 2013

A good day!

Work has been busy for me today, as I've managed to catch up with lots of jobs. It's been pleasantly busy but for once I didn't have to go and help wash up or clear tables! The weather has been lovely as well - lots of sunshine and blue skies, despite the cold. It certainly doesn't feel like Spring, though!

Sophie and I went off to the gym after work and I had bags and bags of energy! I worked up a nice glow on the cross-trainer, had a brief walk on the treadmill and then cycled for 15 minutes. I met Sophie down in the spa and as one of the swimming lanes was quiet we swam for about half an hour. All of the familiar faces were about this evening: we don't speak to most of them, just smile, but it's a nice feeling to know we're part of a club and I like the familiarity of seeing the same people when we go. Liam was in the pool having a swim as well, so we chatted about how time flies and how we really need to all get together again for a glass of wine!


No comments: