Sunday 3 March 2013

A bit of a shopping spree...

Mum, Sophie and I popped to Home Sense this afternoon as it's been ages since we were there and with Spring now in the air, it was time to go and see if they had any new stuff in. We had a cup of tea in BHS first (Sophie had an enormous cup of hot chocolate loaded with cream, marshmallows and a flake...good job we'd been to the gym this morning!) and a look around before heading to one of my favourite shops.

I thought I wasn't in the mood to buy anything until I spotted a box to hold all my Family Tree stuff, a picture of a wine label which I want hung over my -  sadly depleted - wine rack and a lovely throw for my bed. None of it was strictly necessary but it was lovely to browse all the same! I also picked out a vintage looking tea caddy to replace the ugly plastic one we have and some new earphones so I can listen to my music properly at the gym.

We stuffed all our purchases in the back of my car and then called into Mum's for a quick drink before heading home to see if my new things looked good in their new home!


No comments: