Wednesday 20 October 2010

Tuesday 19 October

It's getting cold...very cold. Well, cold to us anyway! I suppose if you live in Siberia, it's still sunbathing weather!

Keith has a cold but so far mine has managed to stay away. I told him to wrap up well, take plenty of fluids (not beer) and rest, which is what he did today. When I got home from work I conjured up a chilli hot pot which I think cleared out all his sinuses so maybe that will kill all the nasty little germs!

Work was busy as we did more catching up and we had plenty of customers in to keep us on our toes. I chased about all over the county for Mikey's medicine from the doctor and had to order it from Boots in the end to be collected tomorrow. Of course, his cough seems a lot better at the moment which is typical!

No comments: