Friday 22 October 2010

Frantic Friday!

I really thought things would calm down a bit this week, but it's been as busy as ever. Today was mad - we had one member of staff out on holiday and there were various schools closed because of Teacher Training days. When the three of us arrived back from the wholesaler's it was straight into helping out as the place was full!

Keith came into work as he'd had my car in the morning but there was no way I could have taken him home so he went to the bank for us and then came back and helped me out as I manned the reception desk. Finally, at 2.30pm I was able to take him to the garage to pick up his car, only to find it still wasn't ready!

I picked Soph up from school and she came back to work with me as she was helping out in the evening with a party. It's been a long day and, with my stinky cold, I haven't felt my best! It's half term next week so we've geared ourselves up for another busy time but I'm hoping by Monday I will feel a wee bit better. We're off down to Kent on Sunday to have a poke around some graveyards - I'm just glad I picked this Sunday and not the next!

No comments: