Tuesday 19 October 2010

Season of colds and annoying coughiness...

Keith and I both have the startings of a cold but naturally, his is far worse than mine! Mikey still has his cough so we've booked an appointment at the doctor's for him as nothing seems to be working.

Monday was a day of catching up and I felt sorry for my mum in particular as the jet-lag seems to really affect her, much more than it does my dad. I went to pick her up at home at 10am as she just couldn't wake up at her usual time! They waded through paperwork and I suppose their lovely holiday is now a distant memory.


We had a great dinner on Sunday night with them and they brought back some wonderful gifts for the children who were thrilled with their San Francisco 49ers teeshirts and hooded jackets. Mum also managed to get a beautiful all-in-one top for Soph from Madonna's Material Girl range that was available in Macey's so she was delighted! Keith and I didn't do so badly either with Levi's for him and perfume and choccies for me! They'll have to go away more often!

No comments: